The St. Regis Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, MAH, 400013, India
Phone: +91 (22) 6162 8000
4.2/5 (27 reviews)
A Meeting of Legacies
Located in the heart of India’s Maximum City, The St. Regis Mumbai, the country’s tallest hotel tower, is a timeless address in the city’s premier entertainment and commercial district of Lower Parel.
The hotel offers 395 well-appointed guest rooms including 27 suites and 39 Residential Suites, each of which afford stunning views of the city or the Arabian sea. All resident guests enjoy the uncompromising service of the St. Regis Butler, a first in the country. Guests can delight in world-class local and international cuisines including Indian, Japanese, Pan Asian and European in the Hotel’s 4 speciality restaurants and the highest bar and nightclub in the country. Offering convenient access to the commercial districts of Parel and Worli, The St. Regis Mumbai is the new social epicentre for conducting business in the financial capital of India.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
TASTE OF LUXURY - 4TH NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY
Stay for four nights this season and enjoy your last night with our compliments. While in residence, guests will enjoy:
- Complimentary Breakfast each morning
- 24-hour St. Regis Butler Service featuring five signature services including unpacking & packing, garment pressing, beverage service, butler service desk and eButler
- Garment Pressing (2 pieces on non- cumulative basis)
- 15% Discount on Spa therapies between 10:00 and 15:00 hrs (Monday to Thursday)
- Complimentary WiFi
Note: Complimentary night is applied at check out. Applicable on a stay of four consecutive nights.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Swimming Pool
- The St. Regis Athletic Club
- The Iridium Spa
- The Jean Claude Biguine Salon
- Complimentary WiFi
- The St. Regis Butler Service
Dining & Nightlife
The St. Regis Mumbai features a myriad of world-class epicurean experiences amidst breathtaking vistas. Inspired by the city’s vibrancy, the Hotel puts forth indulgent regional and international flavors – from Seven Kitchens, the effervescent all-day diner, to By the Mekong, a culinary journey through China, Thailand and Vietnam, and Yuuka, the award-winning Modern Japanese restaurant.
For elegant evening cocktails at the rooftop bar or pulsating nightlife, guests can visit Li Bai, EXO or Asilo, the city’s highest nightlife destinations on the Penthouse Floors of Level 37 & 38.
- Seven Kitchens
- By the Mekong
- The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar
- Li Bai
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Mumbai offers 3,906 square meters of elegantly designed and state-of-the-art banquet spaces spread across two floors.
The hotel offers an additional level of distinctive event and meeting venue, each configured with the latest technologies to tailor well-executed gatherings.
- 12 versatile meeting rooms suitable for large and small business and social groups
- Exclusive Banquet Lobby
- Captivating views of the city
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Dhobi Ghat
- Elephanta Caves
- Gateway of India
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- Mount Mary Church
- National Centre of Performing Arts (NCPA)
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple
- Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum
- Palladium Mall