The St. Regis Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400013, India
Phone: +91 (22) 6162 8000
4.4/5 (10 reviews)
A Meeting of Legacies
Located in the heart of India’s Maximum City, The St. Regis Mumbai, the country’s tallest hotel tower, is a timeless address in the city’s premier entertainment and commercial district of Lower Parel.
The hotel offers 395 well-appointed guest rooms including 27 suites and 39 Residential Suites, each of which afford stunning views of the city or the Arabian sea. All resident guests enjoy the uncompromising service of the St. Regis Butler, a first in the country. Guests can delight in world-class local and international cuisines including Indian, Japanese, Pan Asian and European in the Hotel’s 4 speciality restaurants and the highest bar and nightclub in the country. Offering convenient access to the commercial districts of Parel and Worli, The St. Regis Mumbai is the new social epicentre for conducting business in the financial capital of India.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
RARE AND REFINED
This offer is valid from 25 treatments onwards.
Balinese/ Aroma/ Deep tissue 90 minutes massages, 25 treatments for INR.140625 plus 15% taxes.
Transferable spa Membership vouchers
valid for 1 year.
Iridium signature Spa Membership
Iridium signature 90 mins massages, 25 treatments for INR 161250 plus 15% taxes.
Transferable Spa Membership vouchers valid for 1 year.
Balinese/Aroma/Deep tissue 60 minutes 25 massages, treatments for INR 103125 plus 15% taxes.
Transferable Spa Membership vouchers
valid for 1 year.
Kindly feel free to connect for any further assistance for Memberships on +91.96644.19160
SUITE & SPA INDULGENCE
Reserve a suite with its opulent offerings and indulge in the ultimate St. Regis Experience
- Airport Concierge
- One Way Airport Transfer
- Breakfast at Seven Kitchens / Private Dining
- 24-hour St. Regis Butler Service featuring five signature services including unpacking & packing, garment pressing, beverage service, butler service desk and eButler
- Garment Pressing (2 pieces on non- cumulative basis)
- Laundry Service (2 pieces on non- cumulative basis)
- Cocktail Hours at Luna Nudo (6:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
- Afternoon Tea at The Drawing Room
- Mumbai Mary Experience
- Complimentary WiFi
- Turn Down Amenity
- Meeting Room (2 hours, subject to availability)
- Art appreciation tour every Wednesday and Friday
- 15% Discount on Spa therapies between 10:00 and 15:00 hrs (Monday to Thursday)
- Late Check-Out (Subject to Availability)
Lunch Hour Indulgence
With the enticing flavours of Japan, satiate your appetite with the delights of the Bento Box.
INR 2000 plus taxes onwards
Yuuka, Level 37
12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
(from Monday to
For reservations: +91 22 6162 8422
After Midnight Supper
Let the celebration continue with our special After Midnight Supper at Luna Gusta
INR 950 All Inclusive
13th January, 2017 onwards
Luna Gusta, Level 37
1:00 AM to 4:00 AM
Fridays and Saturdays
For reservations : +91 22 6162 8422
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Swimming Pool
- The St. Regis Athletic Club
- The Iridium Spa
- The Jean Claude Biguine Salon
- Complimentary WiFi
- The St. Regis Butler Service
Dining & Nightlife
The St. Regis Mumbai features a myriad of world-class epicurean experiences amidst breathtaking vistas. Inspired by the city’s vibrancy, the Hotel puts forth indulgent regional and international flavors – from Seven Kitchens, the effervescent all-day diner, to By the Mekong, a culinary journey through China, Thailand and Vietnam, and Yuuka, the award-winning Modern Japanese restaurant.
For elegant evening cocktails at the rooftop bar or pulsating nightlife, you can pick from amyraid of options such as our newly introduced Luna Nudo Gusta, EXO or Asilo, the city’s highest nightlife destinations on the Penthouse Floors of Level 37 & 38.
- Seven Kitchens
- By the Mekong
- The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar
- LUNA NUDO AT LEVEL 37
- LUNA GUSTA AT LEVEL 37
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Mumbai offers 3,906 square meters of elegantly designed and state-of-the-art banquet spaces spread across two floors.
The hotel offers an additional level of distinctive event and meeting venue, each configured with the latest technologies to tailor well-executed gatherings.
- 12 versatile meeting rooms suitable for large and small business and social groups
- Exclusive Banquet Lobby
- Captivating views of the city
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Dhobi Ghat
- Elephanta Caves
- Gateway of India
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- Mount Mary Church
- National Centre of Performing Arts (NCPA)
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple
- Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum
- Palladium Mall